Health and social equality for our communities.
To explore and deliver innovative solutions to health and social needs.
The following five broad values underpin our organisation:
- Compassion – we treat people with empathy, respect and dignity and we care about our clients, our people and our community
- Justice – we promote equity, peace and a genuine respect for people in our community
- Excellence – we will be prepared for change and strive for continuous learning and quality improvement
- Accountability – we commit to responsible and open decision making, taking responsibility for our decisions and actions, being reflective and open to feedback
- Collaboration – we will work as a team and actively communicate and build constructive relationships to achieve positive outcomes