1. Each participant must have an active 10000 Steps account. Use an old account or register a new one on the official www.10000steps.org.au webpage.
2. Create a team in your early childhood service, school, workplace, community group or with friends and family. Teams can have a maximum of 20 team members.
3. Team captains to complete online registration form (NOTE: If you are entering the Individual Tournament, you will complete the form as a team captain). Early childhood services, schools and higher education providers choose the education tournament. All other workplaces, choose the workplace/organisation tournament. Community groups, teams, friends and family teams choose the community tournament. If your team is all over 55 years old, you are welcome to choose the masters tournament. For individuals who would like a personal challenge, please choose the individual tournament.
4. Once you’ve completed the online registration form, await confirmation e-mail from the SCHS Health Promotion team to let you know that your team has been set up and is ready to go! Once your team is registered, choose how you will track your steps throughout the challenge.
5. For the duration of the challenge, record your steps and log online daily or by no later than 12pm Monday each week. Ladder updates will be e-mailed out weekly!
The 10,000 Steps app is now available on both the Apple and Google Play stores.
Pedometers will be available to loan! Please contact us for more details.
Log steps daily via your account www.10000steps.org.au
Contact details: Health Promotion team – email@example.com P: (03) 50217622 F: (03) 5022 5445.