- Graduates encouraged to apply
- Attractive Salary Packaging
- Culture that supports work-life balance
Expressions of interest are invited from Dentists and Oral Health Therapists whose qualifications are registrable in Australia to apply for vacant positions at Sunraysia Community Health Service (SCHS) in Mildura, Victoria.
We are a publicly funded health service, located in the rural city of Mildura, north-west of Victoria.
Situated on the banks of the mighty Murray River, Mildura has a warm sunny climate, excellent dining and café culture, strong arts and events scene, vast range of sporting clubs and activities, and very affordable living costs. Learn more about the benefits of living and working in Mildura at www.milduraregion.com.au or www.visitmildura.com.au
Whether you are a qualified practitioner in search of a rural lifestyle change OR recent graduate looking for your first working adventure, you will find a career in the public dental health sector with SCHS a rewarding and satisfying experience.
We are seeking expressions of interest from Dentists and Oral Health Therapists to join our dynamic, highly supportive and experienced team.
Our facilities include a modern eight-chair clinic with onsite OPG facilities and digital radiography. Mentoring will be offered for new graduates and less experienced practitioners. SCHS provides opportunities for continuing professional development. We are affiliated with La Trobe University Dental School and provide opportunities to participate in Student Teaching Clinics.
Attractive salary packaging, relocation assistance and remuneration packages are on offer. Please contact us to learn more about how you can join our team and make a difference in a regional community whilst enjoying all that north-west Victoria has to offer.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Dr Donna Mercado, Director of Dental Services, on (03) 5021 0944 or Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
These positions will remain open until filled.
To register your interest, please email your covering letter, CV and contact details of three professional referees addressed to Manager Human Resources, email@example.com.
Click here for Graduate Oral Health Therapist position description
Click here for Oral Health Therapist position description
Click here for Graduate Dentist position description
Click here for Dentist position description
Click here for important information before you apply
PLEASE NOTE: SCHS is committed to the application of the Child Safe Standards. All positions are subject to thorough credentialing and safety screening prior to commencing employment. This includes reference checks and National Police Check for all SCHS employees. Any prospective employee who has resided and worked overseas in the past 10 years for a continuous period of 12 months or more will be required to undergo an International Criminal History Check. Where applicable, employees may also be required to hold a current Working With Children check issued in the state of Victoria and have their name screened against the DHHS Disability Workers Exclusion Scheme (DWES) list.
- If, during the recruitment process, information comes to light which, if correct, may satisfy the criteria, SCHS will be required to notify the DWES Unit. The DWES Unit may also notify other disability service providers, registered NDIS providers, authorised labour hire agencies or self-managed NDIS participants that currently engage the person.
- The consequence of having your name placed on the List is that you will be prevented from being engaged (directly or indirectly) by a disability service provider as a Disability Worker in a disability service or by a registered NDIS provider in a risk assessed role.
- The DWES Unit maintains the List and may advise other employers or prospective employers that are disability service providers, registered NDIS providers, authorised labour hire agencies or self-managed NDIS participants, if you are on the List or subject of a Notification.
For more information on the DWES, please click here.