The Strategic Plan 2014-2017 allows us to (amongst other things);
- Identify and address service delivery gaps, to ensure that our services meet community needs.
- Actively support our staff to maintain and develop current professional competencies.
- Provide leadership through the Northern Mallee Community Partnership.
- Investigate and develop policies and processes for philanthropic funding opportunities.
- Investigate and develop sustainable innovative partnership models that are adaptive to the changing environments.
- Build business development capacity within the organisation to take advantage of emerging opportunities.
- Achieve National Health, Quality Service Standards and other relevant accreditation standards.
To read the full Strategic plan 2014-2016 click on the link below.
Strategic Plan 2014-2017