Wound management is a key service provision area of the District Nursing program. This service is performed in accordance with Australian Wound Management Association Standards and may be provided to an individual at home or in a group setting at Lucky Legs Club, in accordance with the client’s wishes and needs.
How can it help clients?
- Nursing assessment.
- Wound management.
- Sunraysia Lucky Legs Club.
- Medication management.
- A variety of nursing procedures.
- Care management / liaison, including carer needs, assessment and support.
- Health education to clients and carers, regarding treatment regimes , and community support.
- Specialist District Nursing care.
Lucky Legs Club
Are ulcers, skin tears or skin conditions a problem for your legs? You are welcome to attend our Lucky Legs Club for professional advice and treatment by Clinical Nurses in an informal and friendly environment. This is an opportunity to discuss your condition and have a cuppa whilst meeting with others that may be experiencing similar issues.
WHERE: We meet at the HECHT Adult Activity Centre, Sunraysia Community Health Services, 5 Johns Street, Mildura.
WHEN: Every Wednesday between 12.30pm and 3.00pm