Our community dental clinic offers dental care to eligible people.
If you have a dental emergency (pain, bleeding or swelling) you may be asked to go to our “Sit and Wait” emergency clinic, held every weekday morning from 8.30am. The dentist will help you with your pain.
If you require a general dental visit, you may need to put your name on the waiting list. General dental care may include regular dental check-ups, oral health advice, scale and cleaning, extractions, fillings, X-rays and fissure sealants.
The Dental Clinic also has a denture service, both fixing and making new dentures for eligible clients.
How can it help clients?
We offer clinical dental services to eligible people our community.
We deliver oral health programs that aim to prevent oral disease and better oral health.
- Emergency Care
- General Care
- Specialist Referral
- Youth Dental Program
- School Dental Service
- Oral Health Promotion
- Health care and pensioner concession cardholders.
- Children and adolescents between 13 years and 17 years if they or their parents hold a current health care or pensioner concession card.
- All children aged 0-12 years.
- Under 12 years of age (or in grade six): FREE (including non-concession card holders).
- Youth 12 to 17 years of age: FREE – Service only available to patients who hold a valid concession card or are a dependant of a concession card holder (i.e. parent’s Pension or Health Care Card .
- Adults 18 years of age and older: $27.50 – Must hold a valid concession card. Flat rate fee covers the emergency course of care only. Ongoing treatment will incur further charges in line with fees for general or conservative care.
Conservative or General Treatment
- Under 12 years of age: Concession card holders and dependants of concession card holders are FREE. Non concession card holders are charged a flat fee capped at a family rate of four children per course of care. $32.50 per course of care (Capped at $130 per family).
- Youth 12 to 17 years of age: FREE for concession card holders and dependants of concession card holders.
- Adults 18 years of age and Older: $27.50 per visit, up to a maximum of $110.00 for a single course of care. Valid Health Care card or Pension card only.
Prosthetics / Dentures
Up to a max of $133.00
Available to all valid concession card holders (and dependants of concession card holders if it relates to a child 0-17 years). Fee depends on prosthetic requirements, but is capped at $123 for a full upper and lower acrylic denture.
Fee depends on treatment
Chargeable service available via Royal Dental Hospital in Melbourne or by local negotiation and availability
Make an Appointment
You can make an appointment or place your name on the waiting list by:
Calling (03) 50210944
Visit 137 Thirteenth Street, Mildura